When searching for a shampoo to clean and moisturize your dog’s sensitive skin, you likely face many harsh, medicated products that strip natural skin and coat oils. With 4-Legger Organic Dog Shampoo, you don’t have to worry about drying out your pup’s skin. Instead, this holistic essential oil blend gently moisturizes, conditions, and softens your dog’s skin and hair coat without removing their natural protection.
A high-quality natural shampoo, 4-Legger Organic Dog Shampoo can claim pure, USDA-certified organic ingredients that are sustainably sourced, responsibly harvested, and hand-mixed in the U.S. This synthetic, detergent-free product may make creating a foamy lather more difficult but still exposes your dog to fewer irritating ingredients and chemicals commonly found in non-organic products. The shampoo is also free from parabens, sulfates, and synthetic preservatives and is formulated from non-GMO ingredients.
4-Legger Organic Dog Shampoo contains a unique combination of beneficial organic essential oils, which include:
- Lemongrass oil — Lemongrass’ many properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal, and antimicrobial benefits. Lemongrass oil is a natural pest deterrent that helps prevent fleas and ticks. Additional toning qualities help stimulate blood circulation and cleanse the skin.
- Rosemary oil — Not only for cooking, rosemary also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help dry skin heal, improve skin health and quality, and boost coat shine.
- Aloe vera juice — Aloe is used to treat many skin conditions, including flaky and dry skin, minor skin infections, allergies, irritation, and inflammation. The juice also acts as a natural conditioner to make fur shinier and healthier.
Dog owners who want an organic shampoo that can do it all love 4-Legger Organic Dog Shampoo. See what some say in the following five-star reviews:
- “Excellent dog shampoo. Our Welsh terrier has skin allergies, and we have tried a number of different shampoos that are supposed to help, but none really has. After using this shampoo, however, there is a marked improvement in her skin. The inflammation has subsided, and she is not scratching and biting as she had been doing. This product is easy to work with. It gives ample lather, and the fragrance is pleasant. I highly recommend this product to anyone whose dog is having allergic skin problems. This shampoo gets a grade of A+ from this family.”
- “I have been showing and training dogs all my life, as well as having an advanced degree in chemistry and physiology. It has gotten to be more and more of a concern to me what ingredients are used in pet foods and medicines or shampoos I use for my dogs. And it is very much a buyer beware situation, now more than ever. I love the concern and effort that this company has gone into making this product. I have a German Shepherd that has very dry skin that I have gone through the usual steps to try relieve the itching, from diet to medication to topical treatments. I tried other shampoos that did nothing or only worked a little. My first experience with this was that you don’t need a PhD in chemistry to read the ingredients! And, after bathing my dog twice as directed, I can already see a difference. I am thrilled to have found this shampoo!”
Information as of 6/30/22