The Pecute brand offers numerous pet products for home and outdoor use. Their carrier backpack is great for a traveler or outdoor enthusiast. As a backpack, you can take your small dog with you anywhere! It holds pets up to 18 pounds, and you can choose from four colors.
The Pecute pet carrier backpack has multiple mesh windows and ventilation holes, a non-slip base, pockets and a water bottle holder, a soft padded bottom that is removable for washing, and adjustable shoulder straps. And it even has an expandable back while you’re not wearing the backpack, so your pet can have more room.
This product received a 4.7/5 star rating on Amazon.com from over 10,000 people. It’s available for free returns and free 2-shipping with Amazon Prime.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Two pockets + water bottle holder
- Multiple mesh windows and ventilation holes
- Holds pets up to 18 pounds
- Color options: black, blue, gray, khaki
- Expandable back
- Removable & machine-washable soft pad
- Non-slip rubber bottom
- Folds flat
- Size: 13.4” x 10.6” x 17.3”
- Perfect for taking a small pet on your travels, hiking/camping, or for a stroll around town
- Can be used as a small crate with expandable back
- Reasonable price
- Compact for easy storage
- Only holds pets up to 18 pounds
- May not be meet all airline standards—check with your airline first
If you love taking your small dog around town with you, for a hike in the woods, or to visit friends and family, this is a great and handy way to carry them around. Check out what a few customers had to say:
“She loves it. She still lounges in it when I leave it out – with or without the back extension popped out. Most importantly, I haven’t had any issues with the zippers, clips, stitching, or anything – not even the mesh.”
“The added tunnel on the back of the bag is also great! She loved when I sat the bag down and opened up the back tunnel to let her explore a little more.”
“Another reason I LOVE this backpack is all the different ways it can be opened! There’s zippers on each side of the bag, as well as on the top. All three of these zippers are sturdy and well-made. I like to leave one side unzipped when the bag isn’t being worn so that my dog can go in and out of the bag as he pleases.”
Information as of 6/30/22