Whether your tiny new puppy or older dog has skin allergies, you want to use a gentle, natural shampoo on their sensitive skin. Rocco and Roxie Calm Sensitive Skin Shampoo fits the bill with its hypoallergenic, “no tears” blend of high-quality, natural ingredients.
You and your dog will love this soothing, moisturizing shampoo with its light honey scent. Formulated to be exceptionally gentle while cleansing, Rocco and Roxie Calm Sensitive Skin Shampoo is free from artificial colors and dyes, mineral oil, phthalates, alcohols, and parabens, which can all cause your dog a host of health issues. The shampoo is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so see for yourself how your dog’s fur and skin health improve!
A hypoallergenic formula, Rocco and Roxie Calm Sensitive Skin Shampoo boasts the highest quality ingredients that help soothe and comfort irritated, dry skin. The product contains the following natural ingredients:
- Rosemary extract — Rosemary is a restorative ingredient that helps promote healthy skin and fur, protects your dog from pests like fleas and ticks, and stimulates follicle growth.
- Aloe vera extract — Commonly used to combat itchy skin allergies, aloe vera smooths the cuticle surface, which soothes and moisturizes dry, damaged skin.
- Chamomile — Chamomile is known for improving the skin’s texture and elasticity by helping with moisture retention.
Rocco and Roxie Calm Sensitive Skin Shampoo is a hit with dog owners looking for a natural product to help soothe their pup’s itchy, dry skin. Check out highlights from the following five-star reviews:
- “I really like the smell of this shampoo. It smells fresh and natural—not perfumey. We had no issues with the packaging or the bottle spilling in the box. The dogs both appeared happy after their baths—they ran around like crazy (as per usual), and then settled down for a long snooze. We’ve been through many dog shampoos—my Frenchie has very, very sensitive skin, and his seasonal allergies this year have been extremely difficult for all of us. This shampoo did not irritate him at all and seemed to provide him with some relief. Love it! Also, I received two emails from the co-founder of this product to ensure it arrived on time and to make sure it was not leaking when it arrived. They offered to send a replacement if it was—to me, that is exceptional service. I love the product and I love that the company takes its customer satisfaction seriously. I’d definitely purchase more of this shampoo in the future, and I’m sure I’ll be looking at other products in their line, as well.”
- “I bought the ‘calm’ version because my Chihuahua is scared of baths. She’s still scared of baths BUT most importantly, this doesn’t irritate her skin. She has very sensitive skin and regular dog wash makes her skin itch and flake. I haven’t had any problems with skin issues with this product. I also appreciate that the main ingredients are natural, so I’m not putting harsh chemicals all over my dog’s body. The product smells good, as well.”
Information as of 6/30/22