Best Friends by Sheri sells quality beds for dogs and cats that are “fashionable, functional, and affordable. Their philosophy is to create pet products that go above and beyond market trends.” Many of Best Friends by Sheri’s products are sold on Chewy.com, and this particular bed is our favorite overall pick. The Original Calming Donut Cuddler bed with faux shag fur is extremely popular—and with good reason.
Scientists from Medical News Today say that “more than 70% of dogs display anxiety.” The donut shape of this dog bed can help your pup feel snuggled, safe, and comforted. The plush faux shag fur is an added bonus. This material could help remind your dog of the safety they felt when they used to snuggle up with their mama.
This dog bed comes with a 91% recommendation rate and received a 4.5/5 star rating on Chewy.com from nearly 4,000 people. You can get this dog bed delivered to your door with free shipping within 1-3 days.
- Available in 8 different stylish colors
- Available in 5 different sizes
- Water-resistant nylon bottom—blocks accidents from harming your floors
- Machine-washable & dryer safe
- Extra filling to feel cushy on hard floors
- Self-heating dog bed uses the extra insulation layer and your dog’s own body heat to radiate warmth
- Faux shag material that feels plush and cozy
- Bolster sides make it perfect for dogs who love to curl up and snuggle
- Plush, cozy material
- Comfortable polyfill stuffing
- Easily portable
- Easily washable
- Not great for dogs who like to sprawl out
- Not as comfortable on your dog’s hips and joints as a memory foam orthopedic bed
- Pricier than other options
Overall, this was our top pick because of the many great features all in one bed and the numerous 5-star reviews from satisfied customers. Here are a few examples:
“I threw it on the floor without saying a word. Brewster immediately walked over to it, curled up and went to sleep.”
“We got this bed for our bedroom and this has become her favorite place to sleep.”
“They both love these beds and I no longer have to share my bed with the dogs at night!”
Information as of 6/30/22